William Albert House – Our Care HighlightsWe are dedicated to creating a “home” which provides residents with an enhanced quality of life, comfortable and thoughtful accommodations and the freedom of choice. This includes developing and maintaining strong ties within the community and with family and friends.
William Albert House believes everyone is equal and all residents, despite their different levels of care, deserve to live in an environment that makes themn feel right at “home”.
Our philosophy is based on the traditional values of caring for those who cared for us throughout our lifetimes.
- Registered nursing and personal care is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Resident and family participation in developing and evaluating their plain of care.
- Physicians and allied health care professionals provide specialized care during their visits.
- Residents never have to move, regardless if their level of care changes.
- Fun-filled calendar of activities. Day and evening recreational programs are available for resident enjoyment. A William Albert van is available for trips to the city, country drive or wherever. To view our monthly calendar, click here.
- Nutritious home-cooked meals planned in consultation with the resident and a dietitian to ensure individual and dietary needs are met.
- Residents are welcome to have anything they like from their kitchen 24 hours a day.
- Family members are welcome to join the resident for breakfast, lunch, or supper. Private dining is also available upon request.
- Palliative care is available.
- Roll away cots available for family members who want to spend the night.